Bridal Makeup Tips
- If you are going to get a facial, do that at least a week before the wedding so you don’t have any redness, breakouts, or flakiness on your wedding day.
- Make sure your eyebrows are in shape by either waxing or tweezing them several days in advance (it’s not a good idea to tweeze on the day of the wedding).
- Do not try any new skin care products right before the big day. This will save you from a possible allergic reaction.
- If you are going to use a self-tanner, do not use a new brand. It is better to have your natural skin color than a bad self -tanner application.
- Generally, try to only use products that you are familiar with.
- Use a very gentle scrub the night before the wedding. This will help to create a smooth makeup application, and will make your makeup last longer.
- Plan out in advance what you are going to put in your touch up bag, and have one of your bridesmaids carry it with her for an easy access. Some things you might bring with you are blotting paper, compact powder, lip stick or lip gloss and anything you use regularly for touch ups.
- Drink a lot of water and get a full night sleep.
- Enjoy your day to the fullest!
Call a Columbia MO makeup artist for your special day: